Equine Matrix Turkey Tail
Holistic Immune & Gut Support
Though Turkey Tail mushrooms are commonly found growing on logs in some parts of the country, the support they provide your horse is uncommon and quite remarkable. Named for the striking colored bands on the fruiting body that resemble a turkey’s tail, this well-known and well-researched mushroom has been used around the world for centuries to benefit human health. Now Equine Matrix Turkey Tail can provide health benefits for your horse as well.
Whether used alone or with another Equine Matrix product, Turkey Tail packs an impressive array of antioxidants that may help reduce oxidative stress that may lead to inflammation. Powerful polysaccharides unique to Turkey Tail may fortify and strengthen your horse’s immune system when he needs it most. Lastly, the prebiotic fibers and digestive enzymes may enhance your horse’s digestive system in the front and hind gut.
- Use Turkey Tail alone or along with G.I. Matrix or Immune Matrix to keep your horse feeling his best.
- Show Safe Formula: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Veterinarian recommended – Veterinary Grade Formula
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in Carlsbad, California, USA
What size should I order?
- 454 g – 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg – 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 10 kg – 1,000 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.