Equine Matrix Cordyceps
Supports Endurance & Cardiovascular Health
Originally, Tibetan herdsman at high altitudes originally discovered the benefits of Cordyceps mushrooms. Now your horse can benefit from the natural support for vitality and endurance this powerful mushroom provides. Studies have shown that Cordyceps supports healthy respiration and oxygen delivery to enhance endurance and energy production. Equine athletes can now take advantage of the support that human athletes have long enjoyed. Horses engaged in speed and endurance competitions -Eventers, Barrel Racers & Show Jumpers – appreciate having the extra boost that the all-natural compounds in Cordyceps may provide. Additionally, the strong antioxidants in Cordyceps may benefit horses with circulatory or lung issues.
- Show Safe Formula: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Veterinarian recommended – Veterinary Grade Formula
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in Carlsbad, California, USA
What size should I order?
- 454 g – 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg – 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 10 kg – 1,000 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.