Equine Matrix Lion’s Mane
Supports Nervous System & Spinal Health
Lion’s Mane mushroom, named for the puffy lion’s mane-like shape of the fruiting body, has been shown to support nervous system health. Studies have shown that Lion’s Mane may stimulate the synthesis of Nerve Growth Factor (NGR), a protein that promotes the growth and normal function of nerve cells. Nerve health affects agility, coordination and speed which are vital to any horse, but particularly the equine athlete. Spinal problems and issues within the hoof structure can often involve your horse’s nervous system. Lion’s Mane Matrix, used alone or combined with MRM or another Equine Matrix product, may provide the support your horse needs to perform to his potential.
- Show Safe Formula: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Veterinarian recommended – Veterinary Grade Formula
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in Carlsbad, California, USA
What size should I order?
- 454 g – 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg – 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 10 kg – 1,000 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.